- One tuition rate for all BSN@Home Nursing Courses- $452/credit with no additional fees!
- Textbook costs vary by semester but average about $125.00 per course.
- A UW System application fee when you apply.
- The cost to complete your BSN will vary by home campus and graduation requirements.
- Tuition for non-nursing/non-BSN@Home nursing courses will vary by home campus.
- See Choose a Campus for more information.
- You must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) application to determine if you are eligible for financial aid. This application can be found at www.fafsa.org.
- You must take six (6) credits to be considered part-time and eligible; 12 credits is considered full-time status.
- See Choose a Campus on this website for information on financial aid.
- Refer to your home campus for scholarship information that is associated with that campus.
- There are other scholarship opportunities available, but you must search for them.
- Be sure to check with your employers! Many healthcare employers offer tuition reimbursement programs and scholarship opportunities.