The University of Wisconsin BSN@Home is a BSN completion program offered by the six University of Wisconsin (UW) Nursing Programs with the support of the UW Extended Campus.
- Each UW campus nursing program is fully accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
- Open to registered nurses from Wisconsin and the Nation (Select campuses- see Choose a Campus).
- Uses a “home campus model” to deliver the innovative, shared core curriculum of upper-level nursing courses.
- One tuition rate- $452/credit with no additional fees!
Flexible Time to Completion
- 7 & 14 week course options available in fall and spring.
- Fit your learning into your schedule! All core courses are offered online, asynchronously every term (fall, spring, summer).
- As busy healthcare professionals, your advisor will work with you to develop an academic plan to fit your needs.
- Time to degree varies but can be as short as 12 months. It is up to you.
- Registered nurses with an earned associate degree in nursing (ADN) transfer a minimum of 60 credits toward the BSN degree requirements. In some cases, students may transfer between 90 and 96 credits.
- Graduates earn their UW degree after completing the remaining home campus requirements.