Please contact UW Extended Campus (UWEX) IT for tech assistance for the following core nursing courses and electives:
- 407 Foundations of Professional Nursing Practice
- 441 Chronic Care Management
- 446 Research and Evidence-Based Practice
- 447 Leadership and Management
- 453 Information Management and Healthcare Technology
- 454 Community Health Nursing
- Clinical Pharmacology (elective)
- Pathophysiology (elective)
For other nursing electives (not listed): Please contact your instructor for assistance with technology issues.
We are available: 7 days per week between 7:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m., except legal holidays. All times are U.S. Central Time.
Please provide your name, your course number, and the Web address (URL) you are attempting to access, any error messages, and a brief summary of your concern.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I find my username and password?
You will use your campus username and password to access your courses. These credentials are valid for the entire length of your enrollment in BSN@Home courses.
I forgot my username and/or password. How do I retrieve it?
If you’ve forgotten your password, please contact the Help Desk at your home campus for assistance.